Thursday, December 8, 2011

library art gallery

Walking in to the library art gallery I instantly saw many painting and colorful things. I didn’t think that we had such beautiful art on campus. I am not one to just want to look at art all day but this art gallery was very interesting. There were things in there that were just beautiful. When I walked in there it gave me a sort of peaceful feeling. It was like the art was a form of therapy.  i now have a greater appreciation for art and how it is. I before did not really think much about art. After going to this gallery I would not mind going to another one to see what is in it. I am mostly a sports person and really did not do anything outside of that. By going to this gallery it kind of opened my eyes to something new and let me experience something different. I have gained lots o f different information from this gallery and I will be attending more in the future. Going to this gallery opened my eyes to see that there is more to the world than just sports. Sports in its self can also be an art. But it often overshadowed by other things. I had a great experience at this art gallery and I will be looking into more art as I move forward. I feel that art can bring about a different way of looking at things and open your eyes to look deeper into thing and not just look at the surface level.

No comments:

Post a Comment